Those of you who are looking forward to storing their bikes indoors without consuming much space in the garage, a wall mounted bike hanger could prove to be a really good option. A mounted bike hanger not only adds to the interior décor of your house but it also keeps your bikes in good shape for a longer period. So, are you coming across the concept of a mounted bike hanger for the first time? Then, a brief gist about the concept of a mounted bike hoist could help you get introduced to the product through a few basic details about it.
How To Install A Wall Mount Bike Hanger Well?
Installing a bike hanger up the wall might seem to be troublesome initially. But if you learn a few installation tricks, things would appear smoother and you can install the bike hanger effortlessly in no time. Consider the following tips:
- Locate the studs that would hold the top screw since it bears the maximum weight of the mounted bike.
- The studs are conveniently on 16 inch centers which is room enough for placing more than one hanger along the same wall.
- Just remember to leave a spacing of 6 to 8 inches between the vertical gaps of two hangers to keep the handlebars from getting crossed over.
- Don’t feel confused about drywall installation. If you go through the installation kit of the Topeak Wall Hanger, you will find that bike hangers are suited for both drywall and wooden screws.
- Remember to slide on the plastic cap covering the hardware into the side piece before attaching it to the small screw.
- There is a plastic guard provided for the part that mounts the wall to prevent the rear tire from peeling off the paint.
Why Should You Go For “Topeak One Up Wall Mount Bike Hanger”?
The all-new Topeak One Up Wall Mount Bike Hanger has been designed with features to woo any bike lover. Apart from the mounting advantages I mentioned in the above section, it also has a range of technical aspects that makes it one of its kinds.
Wall-mounted single bike storage – The elegance and minimalist design of the Topeak One Up Wall Mount Bike Hanger is just perfect for holding a single bike in small apartments or storage areas with space constraints.
Molded rubber bar – It has uniquely shaped molded rubber bar to keep the front wheel straight and prevent the bike from getting twisted.
2 extra hooks for accommodating accessories – This bike hanger has been provided with 2 special extra hooks for hanging helmets, cloths and other biking accessories.
Rubber pads – The rear wheel rubber pads acts as a protection cover that keeps the tires of your bikes from scraping the walls and leaving ugly marks on them.
Light weight and heavy duty hanger – This single bike mount includes all mounting hardware made of aluminum and plastic. Weighing just 1.54 pounds or 700g and measuring 12.6×9.8×5.5 inches (LxWxH), it can carry a bike weighing up to 35 pounds or 16 kgs. Therefore, you can securely hang your mountain bikes, sports bikes and other kinds of heavy-weight bikes without the worry of accidental mishaps.
Suitable for varying tire widths – This wall mount bike hanger offers maximum tire width of 2.35 inches which means you can mount any bike within this limit.
If you are already planning to order a Topeak One Up Wall Mount Bike Hanger, perhaps the following details would help shape your expectations better:
- The shipping weight of the bike hanger is 2.3 pounds and that includes the weight of the packaging.
- This Topeak One Up Wall Mount Bike Holder is made of Aluminum/Plastic with actual weight of 1.54 lbs
Where To Buy Topeak One Up Wall Mount Bike Hanger?
The Topeak biking products including this innovative bike hanger are manufactured in the U.S and shipped to selected countries outside the U.S. You can save substantially on shipping prices if you order from the online e-store of Amazon.com.
What Is The Price Of Topeak One Up Wall Mount Bike Hanger?
The listed price for this bike hanger is $40+. However, you can always look out for special discount offers. Depending on how you choose to pay you can save up to 20% and pay just *price for this widely popular and useful bike hanger from Topeak.
- “Not only is the Topeak One Up Wall Mount Bike Hanger stylish and good-looking but also it is useful and worth the price. Just leave at least 18 inches between the ceiling and the top of the hanger to fit the wheel onto the hook properly”.
- “Initially I was fretting about the slightly high price of this bike hanger after having ordered it. But the moment I opened the package, the suave design of the hanger and the high quality of all its metal parts and connectors immediately had me impressed. It has several attachment points and I had absolutely no trouble hanging it even to a hollow drywall.”
- “We had been looking for a good wall mounted hanger for our mountain bike. The Topeak bike hanger has turned out to be the perfect solution. We especially love its extra hooks for hanging our Camelback packs, jerseys, sunglasses and helmet without damaging the tire rim”.
This wall mount bike hanger has received no serious negative reviews so far. One just needs to adjust some proper spacing gaps between the ceiling and the hanger while installing the mounted bike hanger. The wheels of your bicycle can be flexibly mounted and dismounted as per your convenience after the installation procedure.
Moreover, the sleek design of the bike hanger makes it space efficient and perfect for installation in small garages and indoor rooms of your home or apartment.